Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Licences and Permits

​​Welsh Language guidance
As part of Cardiff Council’s ‘Bilingual Cardiff’ vision, we strongly encourage and recommend that applicants use Welsh and English signs, notices and displays wherever possible. Find out more information.​

Entertainment and alcohol

Premises, club premises, personal, temporary event.

Food business and street trading

Food business, street traders.


Information about licensing and enquiries for Taxi drivers.

Animal related

Pet shop, animal boarding, dangerous wild animal and more.

Charitable collections

House to house street collections, rules and applications.


Premises licences, permits and registration.

Roads and highways

Highway projection, objects on the highway, skips, scaffolding, hoarding and more.

Leisure and personal treatment

Caravan and camping site, tattooing, acupuncture, ear piercing.

Houses in multiple occupancy

Applications and renewals.

Leafleting and Sampling​

Information on how to apply to distribute leaflets and samples in Cardiff

© 2022 Cardiff Council