Gambling premises licence

The council authorises the provision of facilities for gambling.

Temporary and occasional use

Where no licence is in force you may apply for temporary or occasional use notices for gambling to take place on your premises.

Gambling permits

The council is responsible for issuing alcohol licensed premises, family entertainment centres, prize gaming and clubs.

Making representations

Make representations and have your views on an application taken into account.