Chaperone Licence​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Children engaged in public performances under a licence issued by the local authority must be supervised by a council-approved Chaperone.​ 

Children in Entertainment​​​​​​​​​​​

Children involved in entertainment (whether professional or amateur) may require a performance licence and a licenced chaperone. 

Children in Employment​​​​​​​​

Every child of school age who has a part time job working for an employer (whether paid or voluntary) must be registered with the Education Authority and have a work permit. 

More >