Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Other business licences

Scrap metal and motor salvage

A scrap metal dealer or motor salvage operator must have a licence to trade.


If you wish to sell or store petroleum you must have a licence.

Environmental permitting

Part A1, Part A2 and Part B permits.

Weighbridge operator

To operate any public weighing or measuring equipment you must have a licence.

© 2022 Cardiff Council