If you have committed a waste related offence you may have received a Waste Enforcement Fixed Penalty Notice.
Use our secure online payment system to pay your fine online.
You will need your Waste Enforcement Fixed Penalty Notice number (starting with SP).
Offences you can be fined for include:
- Littering (including from a vehicle)
- Dog Fouling
- Street litter control notices and litter clearing notices
- Graffiti and fly-posting
- Deposit of controlled waste and offences in relation to waste receptacles
- Failure to produce authority (waste carrier’s licence)
- Failure to furnish documentation (waste transfer notes)
If you have a query about your fixed penalty notice, please contact us.