Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Lost or stolen permits

Visitor permits can only be replaced in the event of a theft. You will need to provide a valid crime reference number.

If a valid crime reference is not provided then the permits will not be replaced until the month of their expiry. You are still required to produce current proof of address with payment when you renew your permit.

Applications to replace stolen parking permits can only be made by post​.