Are you looking for a job and you need help using the Internet or setting up an email account? Do you need help to get online to claim Universal Credit?
The Into Work Service provides free informal drop-in sessions in locations across Cardiff for residents looking for work or to upskill their current jobs.
How can the Into Work service help me?
The Into Work advice team can assist with:
Basic computer help
- Start up and shut down a computer
- Learn how to use a mouse and keyboard
- Show you how to use the internet and use search engines
- Set up your own email account and show to use it
Becoming work ready
- CV writing
- Help with job applications forms and covering letters
- Job search
- Setting up a Universal Job Match account and help to use it
- Access to computer facilities
- Online applications for Universal Credit
- Work skills training, such as manual handling, food hygiene and first aid
- Interview techniques
We also offer free one-day work skills training with certificates, including manual handling, food hygiene, first aid, retail and more.
The Into Work Service provides free help for any Cardiff resident looking for work or to upskill your current job.
029 2087 1000