Primary and secondary school pupils will get free school meals if their family receives:
- Income Support,
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance,
- Income Based JobsSeeker’s Allowance,
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit, or
- Child Tax Credit with an income less than £16,190.
Families who get Working Tax Credit do not qualify.
Pupils get free milk if they are:
- aged five and under,
- aged seven and under and get free school meals, or
- are in Key Stage 1.
For more information about free school meals or free milk