Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Report a broken or missing wheelie bin

​​​To report a broken or missing wheelie bin and order a replacement please contact us.

You should be aware that you will be charged for lost or stolen wheelie bins. 

  • A new black wheelie bin costs £25.
  • A new green wheelie bin costs £35.​​

Tel: 029 2087 2087

Report it
© 2022 Cardiff Council