Applications and decisions form part of the public register. You can view registers published on this page or on our online mapLink opens in a new window  This includes names an​d addresses as provided on the application forms.
For applications not dealt with under delegated powers, Planning Committee will debate the application – please see Guidance on Rights to Speak at Committee (42kb PDF)Link opens in a new window

Webcasting Planning Committee Meetings


The Planning Committee Meeting will be filmed for live and/or subsequent broadcast on the Council's website. The whole of the meeting will be filmed, except where there are confidential or exempt items, and the footage will be on the website for 6 months. 


A copy of it will also be retained in accordance with the Council's data retention policy. If you make a representation to the meeting you will be deemed to have consented to being filmed. By entering the body of the Chamber you are also consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for webcasting and/or training purposes. 


If you do not wish to have your image captured you should sit in the public gallery area.


View archived webcastsLink opens in a new window


Planning Annual Performance Report (APR) 


Each year the Welsh Government requires the Council to submit an APR setting out the performance of the Planning service over the last year. View the Annual Performance Report​ (678kb PDF)​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window ​​.




Key to abbreviations: PER = Permitted; REF = Refused; SPL = Split Decision, i.e. part permitted and part refused; PAG = Prior Approval Granted; WDN = Withdrawn; RNO = Raise No Objections.




A weekly list of decisions is also sent to all Councillors, libraries, displayed at reception, available for personal subscription. Some are advertised in the Western Mail and on site notices.


Press notices

Letters may be sent to immediate neighbours notifying them of the application and 21 days are allowed for a reply (10 days for amendments).  This is at the discretion of the department.
If you need further information on older applications, all registers and files are available to the public and can be inspected at County Hall.
If you need research to be undertaken, there will be a charge for staff time. This will this will be made clear to you before the work begins.