Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Make a complaint about a taxi driver

​​​​If a Hackney Carriage driver has refused to take you because your fare is too short, or if the driver or vehicle (Hackney Carriage or private hire) does not meet your expectations, you can report this to us. 

To give us the most information possible, please:

  • take a note/photo of the driver number,
  • the vehicle registration number,
  • the license plate number, and
  • the date, time and where the incident happened.​

You can report the issue to​ or​ 0300 123 6696​.

Please report these incidents as soon as possible.


© 2022 Cardiff Council