Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Report a parking problem

​​​​​Cardiff Council has a responsibility to enforce certain parking restrictions. Other parking contraventions are enforced by South Wales police. To report a parking issue to the police, please call 101.

Report to us if the parking issue relates to any of the following: 

  • vehicle blocking your own driveway (you may wish to apply for a H Bar marking)
  • disabled parking bay
  • loading bay
  • yellow line parking
  • obstruction of doctors dedicated parking bay
  • obstruction of pedestrian dropped kerb
  • pay and display
  • resident parking
  • restricted time parking
  • city car club parking bay
  • abandoned vehicle

Please provide as much detail as possible.



Parking problems in front of your driveway or garage

To help stop inconsiderate parking in front of your driveway or garage you may wish to apply for access protection markings, also known as H Bar markings.

These are white lines placed on the road and are easily recognisable to help deter drivers from parking causing an obstruction.

Charges, terms and conditions apply.

© 2022 Cardiff Council