Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Report a highways problem

​​​ ​If y​​​ou have seen a problem on a road or pavement please let us know. The more information you can give us the better.

Use this form to​ tell us about:

  • potholes and road surfaces, 
  • faded road markings,
  • uneven pavement surfaces or kerbs,
  • drainage and gully problems,
  • damage to street furniture, such as cycle stands or benches, and
  • damage to traffic islands or speed humps.


You can pinpoint the location on a map, add photos and write a description to help us locate and deal with the problem. Your completed report will go straight to our highways team to be investigated.




© 2022 Cardiff Council