Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Changing your vehicle

If you change your vehicle for any reason, your existing permit must be returned to us before a replacement permit can be issued. You must include the new vehicle registration when you return your existing permit.

There is no charge for alterations as long as the existing permit is returned to us. 

If you are unable to return the existing permit it will be considered a lost permit​.

Applications to alter resident parking permits can only be made by post.

The City of Cardiff Council Parking Services
P.O. Box 47
CF11 1QB​