Victoria Park is one of our best loved parks. This grade 2 listed park is situated in the western suburb of Canton, its colourful flower borders and wide range of facilities have year-round appeal to all ages.
This is one of our Green Flag parks.
- Cast iron bandstand originally installed February 1897, recast replica installed in 1996.
- Cast iron fountain canopy presented by I. Samuel Esq. in 1908. The canopy was restored and relocated to its current position in 1986.
- Billy the seal sculpture created in 1997 by artist David Peterson
- Children's playground
- Splashpad (Closed)
- Refreshment kiosk
- Multi use games area
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Bowling green and pavilion
- Public toilets and baby changing facilities
7.30am - 30 minutes before sunset.
How to find us
Main park access
Public transport: See Cardiff busExternal link opens in a new window for local routes or visit TravelineCymruExternal link opens in a new window to plan your journey online
Parking: Parking is available on site.