Navigate Up
Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area
new cardiff > ENG > Resident > Housing > Private housing

Private housing

Some of the Private Housing Services in Cardiff are managed by Shared Regulatory Services​​​​​​​​​​​​​External link opens in a new window ​​​​​​​​​, ​a partnership between Bridgend Council, Cardiff Council and the Vale of Glamorgan Council.

Tenants advice and ​support​​​​​External link opens in a new window

Shared Regulatory Service (SRS) can help you if you are a tenant living in a private rented property and are experiencing difficulties.​

Information for landlords​​​​External link opens in a new window

If you rent out your property for domestic purposes you have various responsibilities.​

Houses in Multiple Occupation​​​External link opens in a new window

What is a HMO? Licensing, standards and safety guidance.

Advice for students​​​​​​External link opens in a new window

Housing advice for students moving from halls to a house or living in private rented accommodation.

Empty homes​​​​​Link opens in a new window

What we are doing to manage empty properties in the city and how you can help.

Rent Smart Wales​​​​​External link opens in a new window

What is Rent Smart Wales and what are your obligations as a landlord?

more...> Help with mortgage and debt | Home Improvements Loan (House repairs) | Immigration inspections | High hedges​​​​​ | Recycling and Waste​​​​​​​​​​