Sign In
Loading

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

www.cardiff.gov.uk

Churchlands Development, Lisvane

​​​​​We are currently marketing two bedroom homes on Redrow Homes’ brand new development in the highly sought after area of Lisvane.  

Properties will be sold as Shared Equity whereby successful applicants will purchase a 70% share and Cardiff Council will retain the remaining 30% equity share. New owners will not pay rent on the share they do not own.

The AVON (Plot 518)

Property Type - 2 Bedroom Mid​​ Link House 

AHO Purchase Price - £166,250 (70% equity share)

Market Price - £237,500

Cardiff Council Share – 30%

Property Specification (1.18mb PDF)​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window

Build Completion – October / November 2021


The AVON (Plots 516, 519) Sold

Property Type - 2 Bedroom End Link House 

AHO Purchase Price - £169,750 (70% equity share)

Market Price - £242,500

Cardiff Council Share – 30%

Property Specification (1.17mb PDF)​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window

Build Completion – October / November 2021




​​​The information in these documents has been designed for print. This format may not be fully accessible online.​






If you would like to apply for these properties, please email LCHO@cardiff.gov.uk​​​​​​​​​​​​External link opens in a new window to request an application pack, quoting ‘Churchlands’.   

The closing date for applications is 5pm, 17/05/21.

Properties will be allocated in application order. Cardiff Council reserve the right to allocate properties to successful candidates. 

Please register on our waiting list before you request an application pack.

Onsite Marketing Suite and Show Home


For further information about these properties or the development as a whole, you can contact the sales team:

Sales Office Telephone: 029 2060 1690 / 029 2060 0719


​​

​​​Development Address: Churchlands Development, Llwyn-y-Pia Road, Lisvane, Cardiff, CF14 0SX​