Sign In
Loading

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

www.cardiff.gov.uk

New Developments

​​​​​​​​View details of properties available on new housing developments. ​

 
A large residential development set in 900 acres of countryside in North West Cardiff will be delivering up to 7000 new homes over a 15 year build programme. 

A number of these properties will be available for sale through the Assisted Home Ownership Scheme on the following development sites:

  • ​Parc Plymouth, Radyr​ - Sold. ​
  • Cae St Fagans, off Pentre​bane Drive​​ - Sold.
  • Pentrebane Cwrt Sant Ioan, off Llantrisant Road, Radyr​​- Sold.

 
Properties will be sold as Shared Equity whereby successful applicants will purchase a 70% share and Cardiff Council will retain the remaining 30% equity share.  New owners will not pay rent on the share they do not own.​

For further information, please email LCHO@cardiff.gov.uk​​​​​​​​​​​​​External link opens in a new window

We are currently marketing two and three bedroom houses on this popular Barratt Homes development off Llantrisant Road in St Fagans.


Properties will be sold as Shared Equity whereby successful applicants will purchase a 70% share and Cardiff Council will retain the remaining 30% equity share.  New owners will not pay rent on the share they do not own.​


  •  Phase 1 - Sold
  •  Phase 2 - Due 2021​​


We are currently marketing two bedroom houses on this popular Persimmon Homes development off Llantrisant Road in Creigiau.  

Properties will be sold as Shared Equity whereby successful applicants will purchase a 70% share and Cardiff Council will retain the remaining 30% equity share.  New owners will not pay rent on the share they do not own.

  • ​​Phase 1 - Sold
  • Phase 2 - Due Summer/Autumn 2021​​


​​​​​​​​​​​