To make sure you are paying the correct amount of Council Tax we need to know when your circumstances change.


Make sure you tell us if:


  • you move house (from one Cardiff address to another)
  • you move in to or out of Cardiff
  • you are a landlord and you have a change of tenant​​




If you need to speak to someone about your Council Tax, please contact us


Just moved into your new home? Find out about your waste and recycling collections​​. 

Telling us about a death


If you need to tell us about a death you can use the Tell Us Once service. This means you will only need to provide the details of the deceased person once and we will be able to make the necessary arrangements with his/her account.