Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Noise complaint

​Shared Regulatory Services (a collaborative service formed between Bridgend, Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan Councils) investigate complaints of noise coming from homes or businesses.  

© 2022 Cardiff Council