Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Other roads and highways licences

Works in, on or above the Highway​ (Section 50)
Vehicle crossovers application
Temporary Traffic Order
​Building materials licence​

How much will the licence cost?


Details of any fee will be found on the application form.


What happens next?


Once the application is received it will be processed and you will be informed of the outcome.


If you would like any help or advice please contact us