Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Building projection

​​​You need a building projection licence to be able to build structures such as:

  • Balconies,
  • Structural canopies,
  • Building overhangs 

You will need to contact us to request a building projection licence application form. 

Please let us know if you have gained planning permission and provide a reference number.

We will confirm if you need a license and provide you with the application form and fee details if necessary. 

Contact us


© 2022 Cardiff Council